“Get Out’s” Bradley Whitford sat down with Cinema Buzz’s Shawn Edwards to talk about the impact of the horror film and how the movie has stirred up a new debate on race relations.
Directed by Jordan Peele
CAST: Daniel Kaluuya, Allison Williams, Bradley Whitford, Caleb Landry Jones, Stephen Root, Lakeith Stanfield and Catherine Keener
In Universal Pictures’ “Get Out,” a speculative thriller from Blumhouse (producers of The Visit, Insidious series and The Gift) and the mind of Jordan Peele, when a young African-American man visits his white girlfriend’s family estate, he becomes ensnared in a more sinister real reason for the invitation.
Now that Chris (Daniel Kaluuya, Sicario) and his girlfriend, Rose (Allison Williams, Girls), have reached the meet-the-parents milestone of dating, she invites him for a weekend getaway upstate with Missy (Catherine Keener, Captain Phillips) and Dean (Bradley Whitford, The Cabin in the Woods).
At first, Chris reads the family’s overly accommodating behavior as nervous attempts to deal with their daughter’s interracial relationship, but as the weekend progresses, a series of increasingly disturbing discoveries lead him to a truth that he could have never imagined.
Extras will include:
- Alternate Ending with Commentary by Writer/Director Jordan Peele
- Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Writer/Director Jordan Peele
- Unveiling the Horror of Get Out: Go behind-the-scenes for the making of Get Out
- Q&A Discussion with Writer/Director Jordan Peele and the Cast: Director/Writer Jordan Peele sits down with the cast to answer fan questions on the film hosted by Chance the Rapper.
- Feature Commentary with Writer/Director Jordan Peele
Released: 23rd May 2017
#GetOut #JordanPeele #BradleyWhitford #CinemaBuzz #ShawnEdwards